Scholarships & Financial Aid
As an environmental science major, you're eligible to apply for $1 million in scholarships that the University of Arizona College of Agriculture & Life Sciences offers exclusively to CALS students. You also can apply for many more scholarships and financial aid options offered by the UA. It may seem hard to believe, but each year some scholarships have very few or no applicants. One or more of those scholarships might be the perfect fit with your interests and experience!
Scholarships for Environmental Science Students
In addition to the general scholarships offered to students within the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences, there are several scholarships reserved specifically for environmental science majors within CALS.
- Arizona Crop Improvement Association Scholarship
- Dr. Ian Pepper Scholarship
- Dr. Lee S. Stith Scholarship
- Dr. Wayne Beck Scholarship
- Ervin M. and Velda B. Schmutz Soil and Water Conservation Scholarship
- George L. Jones Memorial Scholarship
- Howard V. and Margaret C. Smith Memorial Scholarship
- Seed Trade Association of Arizona and American Seed Trade Association Scholarship
- Seed Trade Association of Arizona and Southern Seed Association Scholarship
- Stanley Alcorn Scholarship
- Steven E. Feffer Memorial Scholarship
- T. F. Buehrer Memorial Scholarship
- Wallace H. Fuller Scholarship
Grants, Scholarships, and Merit Aid Can Help Fund Your Education
Incoming freshman and enrolled students often miss out on financial assistance opportunities because they don't know they exist. Awards may be added or changed at any time, so make sure you talk with your advisor regularly to get information about ALL of your options.