In the UA College of Agriculture & Life Sciences, we're here to help you select classes, find internships, explore careers, and navigate college life. Your academic advisor will be your trusted resource for making important decisions.
College comes with big questions. Your academic advisor will help you build a plan for success.As a student in the University of Arizona Department of Soil, Water, and Environmental Science you'll be presented with endless opportunities for course selection, field work, study abroad, research experiences, internships and more. Your academic advisor is your guide to taking advantage of these experiences while also staying on track to graduate on time. Part educational advocate, academic policy wonk, curriculum specialist, and information hub, your academic advisor is your go-to contact before, during, and after your time at the University of Arizona. Together, you and your academic advisor will:
- build a degree plan based on your career and life goals
- connect with leadership opportunities, student clubs, and campus jobs
- find campus resources such as learning centers, tutoring, cultural centers, and involvement activities
- stay up-to-date on internships, scholarships, awards, and essential college information
- ensure you graduate on time with the right mix of skills and experiences to help you land a great job or get into a great graduate program
And remember, the College Career Center is here to help you find a career that matters to you!
Our Career Center staff can help you:
- find internship opportunities,
- prepare your resume,
- learn business etiquette,
- practice for your first interview,
- and learn to market yourself as a professional.
We can also evaluate your experience and guide you to the next best step in your career journey.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to discover the career that fits your unique combination of skills, passion, and interests. There are so many options out there! Who knows, you might discover a career path you never knew existed!